What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a global shopping event where Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of deals sitewide. Not just a set of amazing deals, but new deals new deals starting as often as every five minutes. Amazon Prime Day 2018 will begin at 3 p.m. ET on Monday, July 16 and will run through Tuesday, July 17.
Here are a few deals available now!
- $100 Echo Show
- 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 (normally $7.99)
- 3 months of Audible for $4.95 per month (normally $14.95)
- 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99 (normally $9.99)
- Thirty Day Free Trial of Prime
As a way to help keep our websites free and help cover the expenses of running an internet business, we are an affiliate marketer for Amazon. When you shop Amazon using any of the links you find here, we get a (very) small commission that doesn’t change the price you pay. It’s free for you and it helps keep the lights on and my dogs fed.
I like to keep my dogs fed and the wife happy with bills paid. So if you could, when shopping at Amazon, use our affiliate links here.
- Electronics – Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Home and Kitchen – Amazon Prime Day Deals 2018
- Beauty – Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Fashion – Amazon Prime Day Deals 2018
- Books – Amazon Prime Day 2018
Thank You For Your Support!